A basketball tournament is scheduled for Friday, March 6th and will be held in the WCHS Fieldhouse. All proceeds of the event will go to the Warren Arts & Education Foundation.
The events of the evening will be as follows:
• Doors open at 6:00 p.m. with a cost of $3.00 per person
• All children must be accompanied by a parent or
• The teams will consist of 4th grade coeds
• There will be a free throw contest midway through the tournament featuring principals, deans, Dr. Cushenberry, Ryan Russell and Tim Hanson
• Concessions will be available
Come support your classmates, AND support Ms. Hardin in the free-throw contest between the administrators!! Thank you for your support and we look forward to a great time while supporting the WAEF.